Friday, October 18, 2013

Grace-Sunset Project

This is my most recent project, the sunset assignment. This picture, although it looks simple, is very complicated and took a lot of time. Below are the steps I took to make this piece.

  • First, I made for rectangles for the background. The upper two rectangles were blended together to make the sky, and the lower two were blended to make the water. 
  • Then, I created my sailboat. I used the bezier tool to create the sails, posts, base, and wood pattern for my boat. Then I duplicated my boat and used the mirror process and transparency tool to make the reflection of my boat to put on top of the water.
  • Then, I used the creative media tool to make my birds.
  • Then, I used the circle tool to make my moon shape and its craters.
  • After, I replicated my moon, created several elipses, and then changed their size to look like the moon was truly being reflected on the water.
  • Then, I created the tentacles of my sea monster. I used the creative media tool to create the arms and the suction cups.
     
And that is how I created this piece!

2 comments:

  1. A true beauty, your creativity shows. You always go outside of the box. Though the hand does scare me a bit. :)

    ReplyDelete