Monday, October 21, 2013

Sunset!

                             My name is Shelby, and I created a Sunset for a class project.
1. I started off by blending a pink and orange rectangle together, and I did the same with the blue for the water.
2. Next I made a boat. I used the beizer tool to create the boat, and I decided to go with light colors so my sunset would pop.
3. Then I made a circle for the sun. I sent it behind the blue rectangle, so it looks like it is setting. I used the gradient tool to blend the sun into the background.
4. Next I made a bird using the artistic media tool, and I copy and pasted it three times, and made the birds all different sizes and rotations.
5. The last step I did was I created different size rocks, and used the gradient tool to change the color of the rocks. I plied them in a cluster, just like you would see on the shoreline of the beach.
6. The very last step was to create my name with the artistic media tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment