Friday, October 18, 2013

Olo people,
My name is Ellie, and this week I worked on a sunrise over a body of water. I worked on the boat first, I used the shape tool a lot to create the shape. To do the reflection I used the mirror process to drag a copy down and then used the transparency tool make it look transparent. After I had made the boat I went onto the bird, I used the bezier tool to make the shape and then perfected it.Then i worked on the sky and water. I used to rectangles for each and then used the blend tool to make it look more like a sunset. The sun was next. I used the same technique for that, just making two circles and using the blend tool to make it blend. The hardest part of this was the reflection of the sun. It took me a long time to figure out who to do it, there were many different options for it. Finally I ended up just stacking circles. And that is how this wonderful picture came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment