Friday, October 18, 2013

Sophie's Super Sunset

In this picture above, I created a sunset on water including two sail boats and three birds. First, I created  my boats; I used the shape tool, the sail is two triangles and the bottom is an upside down trapezoid. Then I used the mirror process and the transparency tool to created the reflection of the boat in the water. Next came the birds, I used the artistic media too and created various "M" shapes and then I chose my favorites and interested them into the picture. For the background I blended pink and yellow for the sky and a light blue and green for the water.  The sun, I used a gradient fill and used the colors orange and pink. For the suns reflection I used the same process as before for the boat. And that was it!

3 comments:

  1. This looks really cool! I like how you used multiple boats in this piece. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really cool! I like how you used multiple boats in your piece, they really make it unique. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project is beyond satisfactory and I love that there are 2 boats. Your sunset is very good too.

    ReplyDelete