Friday, February 11, 2011

Six Photo Projects


For this project we were told to find a spot of color. I used pom poms to find my spot of color. I zoomed in on the desired area and then cropped out the unnecessary things in Corel Photo-Paint X4. This was the resulting effect. Can you see the spot of color? 


For this project the theme was brand new. This was one of the hardest for me personally. I took a cookie and broke it in half leaving the crumbs around and on it. The crumbs would be brand new.


For this project we were told to create a picture involving food. It would be a still life. I looked in my lunch for that day and took out some random food and put it together to create the picture. Then I cropped out the food and placed it on an all black background to make sure it stood out.


 For this project we had to take at least three pictures that could be combined into one to look like one final picture. I took three pictures of the chalk board many times until I found ones that I could place together using the stitch tool in Corel Photo-Paint X4.

For this project we had to take a picture and put one of the many art effects available in Corel Photo-Paint X4. For mine I used one that made the picture completely compiled of large dots.




For this project we had to take a picture of something that is 10 minutes from our home. Then we either had to take the picture in black and white or convert it to black and white. I took this picture in black and white and really like the look it gets.

So those are my six projects!

-Ana Rose

1 comment:

  1. Good job Ana Rose. The still life looks like it is upside down--was that what you were going for? The swing set int he snow is a great shot. Great effort on the panoramic shot.

    ReplyDelete