Friday, February 11, 2011

Photography Fun

For this project we had to add an artistic effect to a picture.  So I put a mask around a giraffe, and turned it into puzzle pieces, then I gave all the trees around it a cubist effect.

For this picture I had to capture something brand new.  I had just opened my apple sauce so it was brand new.

For this one I
 had to take at least threee pictures and then using the stitch tool turn them into one panaramic picture.

This is an unedited picture of an apple in the snow.  The concept was to take a picture of a natural spot of color, and the red apple stood out compared to the white snow.

This picture is a still life picture.  I arranged the fruit in a way I thought looked good, then took the picture.  The only thing I changed on the computer was the lighting a little.

For this one I had to take a picture "ten minutes from home".  While driving home one day my dad and I saw a deer, so I took its picture.  Then I put the picture in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment