Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Digital Photography Project ( 5 photos)-Katie

PANORAMIC
For this project, I took three seperate pictures of the this scene. Then, using the stitch tool, I pieced all three together as one. I then cropped around some corners and as a result, got 1 picture from 3.
 BRAND NEW
I used the yogurt as brand new because it was meant to seem like it had just spilt out of the package. Therefore, it is brand new. I had to crop out the backround and that way the viewers are looking at the main image.

 10 MINUTES FROM HOME
We had to take a picture ten minutes from our house. When i took this picture, it was not black and white to begin with. So I had to change it from its original color into black and white using the Corel Photoshop.


 SPOT OF COLOR
For this picture, the output was supposed to be a picture with one object of a different color that easily sticks out from the backround. In this case, the snowflake is the spot of color.


STILL LIFE:
For this project, I set up my lunch this particular way and then took a picture of it sitting on a white paper towel. I then cropped the background out of the picture and made the background black so that the main photograph would seem to be popping.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent job Katie. Your panoramic shot looks like you really took it that way. The Yogurt one is interesting for something new. I am so hungry right now and looking at your still life is not helping. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete