Thursday, February 10, 2011

6 Fun Computer Projects!

 This is project was to find a brand new object and take it's picture.  So I took a picture of a brand new banana.
 This picture was taken in color, and converted to black and white.  It is a picture of the local ferry.
 This is a panaramic pitcure that I toook in three parts and used the Stitch tool to connect the three pitures. 
The picture to the left is a non-edited pitcure that I took after a snow storm to get a spot of color in a white background.
 The bell above is a color picture that I used an effect on to give it a sketched and burnt look.
The food above is a still life pitcure.  I also used a tripod to get a steady picture.

1 comment:

  1. Truly awesome job Aidan. Your panoramic shot was a tough one, but you manged to make it work. Loved you spot of color! and the banana for new was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete