Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Multiple Projects

 This picture above is a picture of my, running on a beach.  I used a still picture of me in a running position and a still background.  I added myself into the photo of the beach and used a blur effect to make it look like I was running.
 This is a picture of a diving mask.  I used a picture of fish and input it into the mask.  I cleared out the glass part to have the fish there.
 For this picture, I used a book "When pancakes go bad" to get the idea.  I used a picture of me and made it transparent to have the the "rocky" look.  I also added an embossed effect to have to look of a 3-D picture.
 I used one picture in three different color mixes.  I had a great time doing this project.
This is a postcard that I made.  I added an image of me diving to give the "homemade" effect.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your projects. Your postcard is a little scary, but it is an awesome picture. Of course you went above and beyond on your channel picture. Your pancakes picture is awesome!

    ReplyDelete