Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Digital Assessment


We had to do five completely different projects in corel photo-paint.  This project was called when pancakes go bad.  We had to look in the book When Pancakes go Bad and create our own project from the ideas in the book.  There were lots of pictures of foods mixed with animals instead of the regular food so I made an ice cream bug sundae.I had to cut out all of the bugs and insert them in the ice cream, but the hardest part was getting the bugs to be behind some other parts of the picture.


The next project was to take pictures of myself and mess around with the color channels.  So i made three copies of the same picture of me then changed all the colors of the pictures and made them transparent.




For this project we had to use the blur effect to make something look like it is in motion.  I took a picture of myself then added in a soccer ball in the air.  Then I went to effects to add a blur to the ball to look like I was kicking it.








For this project we had to make a postcard and add ourselves into it.  So I found a picture of the Arc de Triumph and then took a picture of myself then I put a mask around myself and added it to the other picutre.  It took me a while to make myself proportionate to everything else in the picture, that is why I am so small.






For the last project we had to take a picture of a mask and make it look like we were looking through it underwater.  After I added the mask and the water in the background I thought it would look good to have my hand holding the mask so I cut it out and kind of pasted it back to together around the mask.  I also added the fish and rocks at the bottom, and the bubbles I added through the effects tab in corel photo-paint.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on these assignments. Your diving mask is outstanding! The tri-color just watch out for those stray parts of your mask--you always want a clear mask cut. Sorry, but that Sundae does not look like something I want to eat.

    ReplyDelete