Friday, January 28, 2011

Digital Assessment


Assignment 1: I took a photo of myself, copy and pasted it three times and then using the channel mixture, created three different colors out of the original one.

Assignment 2: For this project, I had to make myself look like I was looking through a divers mask, into water. So, using masking tools, i made the mask stand by itself and then using the cutout lab, fit a picture of the water scene into the lens of the mask.


 Assignment 3: I took a photo of myself and then brought myself into the backround using masking tools. From there, I used the blur effect to make myself look like I was jumping off the rock.


 Assignment 4: The goal was to create a postcard from a place of our choice and put ourselves into it. I found the main pictures using a CD and then put the picture of myself into it using cutout lab and then bringing myself into the picture.


Assignment 5: We had to base our creation off of one from the book "When Pancakes Go Bad". I simply took a backround from a CD and used snails from another. I wanted the picture to have a sweet side as well so i made the snails have shells that resembled donuts.  This was done using masking tools and cutout lab.

1 comment:

  1. Good job. You need to work a little more on objects that you put into pictures to make them look real. Change the lighting so that it matches the object you are combining it with. Mask is great and so is the tri-color.

    ReplyDelete