Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Multiple Projects

For this project we were told to make an object look like it was in motion. I chose a bouncy ball and put it on a mostly solid colored ground. Next I used Corel PhotoPaint X4 to blur the object using the blur effect.

For this project we were supposed to create a postcard. We got to pick a picture of a place and then had to take a picture of ourselves and put it into the picture. And the words "wish you were here." had to appear somewhere on the card.

For this project we had to look in the book When Pancakes Go Bad and take an idea from it, creating our own unique picture. For mine I took a picture of myself and then cropped out my sunglasses and sweatshirt and brought them into the picture of the dog. I fooled around with the sizes and edited them to fit the dog.

For this project we had to create a picture making it from the point of view of a divers mask. I found a picture of stingrays and then used the cut out lab in Corel Photo Paint to crop the picture to just the stingray. Then I brought them into the picture I had created with the mask. Giving the picture and underwater effect.

This was my favorite of the five projects. We were told to find a picture or take one and copy it a few times. Then we played with the channel colors to change the shades of each individual picture. When combined all into one it gives a cool effect. This is a picture I already had and I played with the channels to get each color the way I wanted it.

Hope you enjoyed my projects so far.
-Ana Rose

1 comment:

  1. Great job Ana. Your tri-color is outstanding. The postcard picture looks real. I would have liked to seem more motion for the blur one, but good just the same.

    ReplyDelete