Thursday, October 14, 2010

The first two assignments in Junior Year


To create this clown above, I had to use the Ellipse Tool, which is a tool to make circular shapes.  Then we had to just make what you think a clown looks like, and this is what I came up with.  For the bowtie, I used the Ellipse Tool to make an oval, and then I used the Shape Tool, which modifies shapes and figures using the nodes of the shape. You can also add nodes to the shapes as well.  For the hair and the eyebrows, I used the Bezier Tool, which makes lines that can connect and then fill them.  I used the same shape for the both, then I used the Blend Tool, to mix the colors.

For this project, I used a birthday card to find a picture that I wanted to recreate.  This was my favorite projects so far.  This took me a long time to do.  This project was done with the Bezier Tool and creating many layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment